FSB Compliant Short Term Insurance Qualifications
|“There are limitless opportunities for a rewarding career in the short term insurance industry, and it can start right here at BRC.” Nkosana Sibanda, Facilitator, BRC|
Who should attend this course?
If you’re employed in the short term insurance industry and you render financial services on personal lines and/ or commercial lines business.
Why do it?
Not only is this an FSB requirement. You will also benefit from gaining insight into the short term insurance sub industry and be introduced to a basic understanding of the key terms, rules, concepts and principles of the short-term industry.
What will you learn from this qualification?
1. To advise on short term personal and commercial lines product.
2. To do basic research, information gathering and analysis, and communicate it to the market.
3. To offer advice on the current FAIS Fit and Proper requirements for financial service providers.
4. You will gain knowledge about behaviour and ethics in the workplace around managing personal finance and tax.
Once qualified you can:
- Gain access into the financial services industry.
- Become an entry level financial services representative.
What we offer:
- Skills programmes
- Credit top-ups
For information about this course such as admission requirements, fees and more please contact us