Medical Claims Assessing Level 4
|“This competency requirement will equip you with the skills you need to evaluate and assess medical aid claims.” Sikhanyisile Dube, Facilitator, BRC|
Why do it?
Not only is this an FSB requirement if your schooling is at or below NQF L4, but you will also benefit from learning the specialised knowledge and skills needed in a medical schemes company.
What will you learn from this qualification?
- To advise on medical scheme products.
- To do basic research, information gathering and analysis, and communicate it to the market.
- To offer advice on the current FAIS Fit and Proper requirements for financial service providers.
- You will gain knowledge about behaviour and ethics in the workplace around the medical scheme sector.
Once qualified you will:
- Be able to operate confidently in the ever changing and highly regulated medical scheme industry.
- Have enough knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to enhance your reputation in the industry.
- Be able to assess medical claims as well as give advice on medical claims assessments where decisions need to be made.
- Easily move into an administrative position in healthcare benefits administration if you already have medical or paramedical qualifications.
This course is perfect for you:
- If you already have a National Certificate in Financial Services: Level 3 and want to expand your learning.
- If you have worked in the healthcare benefits administration sub-sector for years but have no formal qualifications in medical claims assessing.
- If you are in a learnership agreement in the Healthcare Benefits Administration sub-sector
For information about this course such as admission requirements, fees and more please contact us